Monday, March 20, 2006

down with xanga

xanga has made my blog decision for me. apparently, my xanga site has been "shut down for violation of Xanga's eligibility requirements." i can't find "eligibility requirements" outlined anywhere on their site, so i'm still sort of confused about what made them kick me off. did i violate their terms of use? i didn't post anything that was threatening, abusive, objectionable, illegal, or trademarked... i didn't hurt children... i am really who i say i am... i didn't put any viruses in there... and i didn't collect and store people's personal information... at least, i don't think i did any of those things. heck, i'm not computerly advanced enough to even attempt many of them. bah.

it's the end of a three and a half year era. i was a good citizen, a devoted blogger. and now, for some mysterious reason, all my thoughts are gone. gone gone gone. i am rather sad about it. let's have a moment of silence.

lovelove,
smelen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this site better. I must admit I panicked a little when I saw your xanga site missing.

Anonymous said...

smelens!
i have a blogspot too.. just have to remember my password, haha! miss you girl. let's get together when you are in town.